Proposed Transperth bus changes in Byford
Transperth is inviting the public to comment on proposed changes to routes 251, 252 and 253 serving Byford. The proposed changes will also include the addition of a new service, Route 254.
Representatives from Transperth and Swan Transit will be available to discuss the proposed service changes as follows:
Serpentine - Jarrahdale Community Recreation Centre
Location: Mead St Byford
Date: Saturday 14 April 2012
Time: 10.00 am until 2.00pm
Click here to download a map of the proposed changes to bus services.
Click here to download a feedback form and email it to email@example.com to provide feedback on these proposed changes before 5.00pm on Friday 20 April 2012. Please note that you will not receive a reply to your submission.
Services are proposed to change as follows:
- New Route 254 will operate from Byford Town Centre to Armadale serving new residential areas in West Byford
- Route 254 will operate seven days a week
- Route changes to Routes 251, 252 and 253 to serve ‘Byford by the Scarp’
- Routes 251, 252 and 253 will experience time changes
- Route 251 will operate additional trips on weekdays and Saturdays.
For more information on these proposed changes, please call the Transperth InfoLine on 13 62 13 (TTY: 9428 1999, TIS: 13 14 50).