Christmas and New Year services 2013 / 2014
The holiday season is here and it’s important for you to know that our bus, train and ferry timetables change slightly over the Christmas and New Year period.
Here’s what you need to know.
Monday 16 until Thursday 19 December 2013
All train lines will run on a normal weekday timetable.
Bus services will run on a weekday timetable. Perth CATs will run an extended service as follows:
- Red CATs will run on a Friday timetable
- Blues will run on a Friday timetable terminating at 9.00pm
- Yellow CATs will run on a Friday timetable.
Christmas Day - Wednesday 25 December 2013
All services (except Thornlie) will run approximately every 30 minutes from the following times:
- Joondalup Line: Departing Perth from 7.15am and Clarkson from 6.38am
- Mandurah Line: Departing Perth from 7.15am and Mandurah from 6.20am
- Midland Line: Departing Perth from 7.00am and Midland from 7.00am
- Fremantle Line: Departing Perth from 7.00am and Fremantle from 7.26am
- Armadale Line: Departing Perth from 6.30am and Armadale from 7.16am (stops all stations throughout the day)
- Thornlie Line services will run every hour: Departing Perth from 6.15am and Thornlie from 6.47am.
Buses will run on a Sunday/Public Holiday timetable, however there’ll be no CAT services.
Ferries will run on a Sunday/Public Holiday timetable.
Boxing Day - Thursday 26 December 2013
Trains, ferries and buses, including Perth CATs, will run on a Sunday/Public Holiday timetable, however Fremantle and Joondalup CAT services will not operate.
New Year's Eve - Tuesday 31 December 2013
Buses, trains and ferries will run on a weekday timetable with extra late-night services for your New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Please select your mode of transport from the tabs below for information on additional services this New Year’s Eve: