Service Changes across the Transperth Network
Sun 28 Jan
From Sunday 28 January, the following changes will occur across the Transperth network.
The following routes will undergo time changes:
15, 27, 28, 206, 207, 210, 211, 212, 220, 334, 335, 336, 337, 355, 402, 403, 404, 445, 446, 447, 470, 471, 473, 474, 480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 491, 503, 517, 518, 519, 525, 530, 535, 536, 543, 564, 565, 594, 597, 930, 955, 998 and 999.
The following routes will undergo time changes and operate with additional services:
- Route 229: an additional morning trip will deviate via Yule Brook College. Additionally, there will be a Wednesday afternoon timetable change due to schedule changes at the school
- Route 307: five additional weekday trips improving access to Kalamunda for Helena Valley students
- Route 313: one additional weekday trip operating from Jane Brook to Midland
- Route 376: two weeknight trips will be added, replacing withdrawn Route 377 trips
- Route 378: one additional weekday trip will operate from Morley Senior High School to Alexander Dr, replacing School Special 757. One additional trip from Mirrabooka Bus Station to Alexander Heights will also run on school days
- Route 490: one additional trip from Two Rocks to Butler on school days
- Route 513: two additional trips operating via Fremantle College
- Route 514: one additional afternoon trip from Murdoch to Cockburn Central on school days
- Route 531: two additional trips via Fremantle College
- Route 532: two additional trips via Fremantle College
- Route 956: two additional weekday trips from Bassendean to Ellenbrook North.
The following services will undergo time changes and operate with fewer services due to poor patronage:
- Route 249: all weekend services will be withdrawn. Passengers can take Route 220 instead
- Route 310: one weekday morning service departing Midland will be withdrawn
- Route 311: one weekday morning service departing Midland will be withdrawn
- Route 377: two weeknight services departing Mirrabooka will be withdrawn and replaced with additional Route 376 trips.
- Route 379 will be withdrawn
- Route 391 will undergo a minor route change in the Banksia Grove Town Centre, operating via Jewell Wy. This will bring the service closer to supermarkets and community services. The temporary stops on Porrecta Lk will be removed once stops on Jewell Wy are operational.
The following schools are also affected by service changes:
- Assumption Catholic Primary School
- Aveley Secondary College (New school)
- Carey Baptist College
- Emmanuel Catholic College
- (School changed hours)
- Foundation Christian College
- Frederick Irwin Anglican School
- Fremantle College (New school)
- Gilmore College
- Harrisdale Senior High School (Change of school hours)
- Iona Presentation Primary School
- Kalamunda Senior High School
- Mazenod College
- Mandurah Catholic College
- Mercy College
- Mindarie Senior College (Change of school hours)
- Morley Senior High School
- Mother Teresa Catholic College
- Newman College (Change of school hours)
- Northshore Christian Grammar School
- (New school)
- Seton Catholic College
- St Brigids College
- St James Anglican School
- Yanchep Lagoon Primary School
- Yanchep Secondary College (New school)
- Yule Brook College (Change of school hours).
For further information on service changes affecting schools, visit the It's Revision Time page.
If you require further assistance regarding service changes or planning your journey, please call the Transperth InfoLine on 13 62 13 (TIS: 13 14 50). Hearing or speech impaired? Call via NRS 133 677 and ask for 13 62 13.