This year’s campaign features a series of portraits of our passengers and their stories. It highlights that everyone is different, with a different life and a different story. Just like you. So we’re asking everyone on board to take a moment to consider the other passengers you’re sharing the journey with and be mindful of your actions. That little thought can make a big difference to everyone on board, including you.
Some things to be mindful of are:
- Offering your seat to someone who needs it more than you.
- The volume of your music, even through headphones.
- Keeping clear of the doorways, on both the inside and outside of the train.
- Making sure your backpack isn’t in anyone’s way.
- Keeping your feet off the seats.
- Making sure your bike is secure on board a train.
You can view some of your fellow passenger portraits and stories here.