This site is produced by Transperth.
It has been designed to be accessible to as many users as possible including those who may use assistive technologies and those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
Features that assist with accessibility on this site include:
- Resizable text – text on the site can be made larger and smaller using the text resizing icons that appear in the top right hand side of every webpage
- Printable pages – all pages on the site can be printed by clicking on the printer icon that appears in the top right hand side of every webpage
- Hyperlinks - to assist with scanning content or users of assistive technologies, where ever possible hyperlinks allow the link text to be meaningful when read out of context
- Images - all images that are used to display a meaning will have alternative text available
- Documents - Will open in the same window.
A PDF reader will be required to view some of the documents on this website.
Accessible timetable formats
- Braille timetables are available on request. Please contact the Association for the Blind on 9311 8202 for more information
- Large format timetables are available on request via the Transperth InfoLine.