Midland Line Nightly Platform Changes
Sun 10 Nov
- Thu 14 Nov
The Midland Line will undergo nightly platform changes at Perth and McIver stations from Sunday 10 until Thursday 14 November, in order to facilitate upgrade works on the signals.
The Midland Line will depart from the following platforms nightly:
- Perth Station Platform 4
- McIver Station Platform 2 to Midland
- McIver Station Platform 1 to Perth.
The last trains will depart:
- Perth Station Platform 8 at 8.00pm
- McIver Station Platform 4 (to Midland) at 8.01pm
- McIver Station Platform 3 (to Perth) at 8.09pm.
Trains will resume from the regular platforms with the start of timetabled services each morning.
If you require further assistance regarding service changes or planning your journey, please call the Transperth InfoLine on 13 62 13 (TIS: 13 14 50). Hearing or speech impaired? Call via NRS 133 677 and ask for 13 62 13.