Train replacement bus Route 907 will operate during the closure as follows:
- Thursday 1 – Wednesday 14 April (excluding Friday 2 April): Route 907 will operate between Gosnells and Armadale
- April 2 (Good Friday): Route 907 will operate between Perth and Armadale.
The last services on Thursday 1 April will be:
- Departing Gosnells to Armadale: 7.59pm
- Departing Armadale to Gosnells: 8:16pm.
Train replacement bus Route 908 will operate on Good Friday as follows:
- April 2 (Good Friday): Route 908 will operate between Cannington and Thornlie
- Passengers heading to Thornlie Station should catch Route 907 to Cannington Station and transfer to Route 908.
Travel times on train replacement buses will take longer so passengers are encouraged to plan ahead and allow extra travel time.
Due to restricted space, bicycles are not permitted on Transperth buses, including train replacement services. If you’re travelling with a stroller or pram, please ensure they are folded before you board the bus.