- Begin typing in the Start and End fields, and select your option from the drop down menu. You may search for an:
- Address (e.g. 123 Transperth St)
- Landmark (e.g. Carousel Shopping Centre)
- Stop number (e.g. 12345) or name (e.g. Progress Dr before Gwilliam Dr)
- Enter your travel time options:
- Choose to ‘leave after’ or ‘arrive by’ a specific time
- Your journey results will include bus, train and ferry modes by default. Clicking on any of these options will turn the icon from green (enabled) to grey (disabled), removing them from your results. Modes can be
re-activated by clicking on the icon again
- Click on ‘Plan Journey’ to see the results
- Your journey results can then be further refined by using the advanced options: ‘Walk Speed’, ‘Max Connections’ or ‘Max Walking Distance’
- Up to five journey options will be provided. Travel details will be displayed when you click on your preferred journey option, with a map, and connection and fare information.
If you need further help planning your journey, download our guide on How to use the JourneyPlanner.