To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) we are asking passengers to follow medical advice and:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Maintain as much space as possible between themselves and others on our services
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after using public transport, after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. Or clean with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with a tissue or your inner elbow, and throw your tissue in the bin afterwards.
Use of rear doors onboard bus services
Passengers using bus services do still need to use the front doors to pay for their trip (as we do not have the capacity for payment via the rear doors).
However, to reduce contact between passengers and bus drivers, we are asking passengers to exit bus services via the rear doors unless they require the front doors for low floor access.
Changes to the Transperth app
Download the latest version of the Transperth app. We have made some modifications to the Transperth app to more efficiently use our IT systems to allow us to send mass push notifications.
Please consider downloading the Federal Government's COVIDSafe app to enable health authorities to find and trace COVID-19.
For more information on COVID-19:
If you suspect you may have COVID-19 symptoms or may have had close contact with a person who has COVID-19, you should call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. For all other COVID-19 coronavirus enquiries please call 13COVID.