We ask that all passengers avoid unnecessary travel. If you must travel, where possible, consider travelling outside of peak travel times. Do not travel on Transperth services if you are sick.
To help prevent the spread of coronavirus we are asking passengers to follow medical advice and:
- Practise social distancing - where possible, please keep at least 1.5 metres between you and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after using public transport, after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. Or clean with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with a tissue or your inner elbow, and throw your tissue in the bin afterwards.
- Stay home if you are sick.
If you suspect you may have coronavirus symptoms or may have had close contact with a person who has coronavirus, you should contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.