The free Transperth app is available to download on iOS and Android devices.
From planning and tracking your journey, to live updates and alerts about our train, bus and ferry services, the Transperth app makes travelling around Perth easier than ever.
To get the most out of the Transperth app, log in to My Account and ensure you have downloaded the latest version from the App Store or Google Play.
By logging in to My Account, you can register and manage your SmartRider and Autoload, My Alerts email and app notifications, SmartParker and access to bike shelters.
Don't have My Account? Sign up here.
Download the Transpert app so you can:
Plan and track your journey
Simply enter your start and end destination and we’ll provide the journey options for you. You can track your service on a map in three ways:
- JourneyPlanner – by selecting a journey from the results and tapping the yellow LIVE icon or blue data link
- Stops and Stations – by finding which services operate from any bus stop, train station or jetty and choose a live service
- Timetables – by searching your bus route, train station or jetty.
Link your SmartRider and manage Autoload
- Link your SmartRider to view your balance and transactions
- Register for Autoload to add value to your card and save up to 20%
- Register for SmartParker and bike shelters at our stations.
Save your favourites
- Save your favourite routes, journeys, stops, stations or places for quick access.
Manage your Alerts
- Keep up to date – sign up to My Account and activate My Alerts
- Subscribe to email or app notifications, or both
- Select the categories you would like to receive alerts about; these can be service changes and disruptions, special events and/or general information such as fare changes
- You will receive app alerts as long as you are subscribed and logged in to My Account on the app.
We will continue to send updates about any changes related to COVID-19 to all users who, when they initially installed the Transperth app, allowed their device to receive notifications. If you are unsure, please check your settings.
- Help us provide a better service by reporting any damage to buses, trains, ferries or stops and stations through the app.