App alerts are notifications sent directly to your device with information you’ve subscribed to.
You can subscribe to notifications on changes and disruptions to services, as well as general information such as fare changes when they happen.
All you need to do is log into the app and let us know what you would like to hear from us about. If you are not subscribed for alerts or log out of the app then you will not receive push notifications regarding services.
To keep up to date:
- Download the latest version of the app (iOS and Android)
- Log into My Account on the app
- Select Alerts in the menu
- Let us know what types of alerts you are interested in; you can select scheduled disruptions, unplanned disruptions or service changes, events and general info
- Select the categories you would like to receive alerts about; these can be specific bus services, train lines, ferry services, special event information or other general information
- You will receive app alerts as long as you are subscribed and logged into My Account on the app.
Please note the categories that you select will be the same for both email alerts and app alerts.
We will continue to send updates about any changes related to COVID – 19 to all users who, when they initially installed the Transperth app, allowed their device to receive notifications. If you are unsure if you did, please check your settings.